SoTL by Design Content
Created utilizing backward design principles, each module of the course
is aligned with clearly articulated course goals and learning objectives.
- Seven content modules aligned with four course goals and 31 learning objectives
- Over 100 video lessons with complete transcripts
- IRB document templates and examples
- SoTL citation lists broken out by discipline
- SoTL citation lists broken out by methodology
- Comment boxes throughout the course so participants can ask module-specific questions and see responses to others’ questions
- Live quarterly Q&A sessions so participants can ask project-specific questions (with recorded replays of each live session made available in the course site after each event)
- Bonus content in each module such as SoTL-related podcast episodes, topic-specific resource guides, online resources, and more
Course Goals &
SoTL by Design Schedule
Want monthly SoTL by Design updates?
The SoTL by Design monthly email newsletter shares information about regular updates
that are made to the course including additional modules, bonus content, and other handy resources.